zondag 15 april 2012

Work it

I used to have sneakers, but they mysteriously disappeared at my friend's place some years ago. I've been telling myself for years to get new ones, but critical as I am I could not find the perfect pair I was aiming for. I wanted Etnies with a certain look, with cute stars and snake skin on them, but they are not for sale anymore.
Now I think I'll go with plain black - or black dirty wash - cause black goes with everything. I have a few pair of All Stars and some ballerina's, but ballerina's are sometimes too cold or too chic and my baseballshoes have had their day...
So I think I'll have to make space for new ones.

What do you think?


Also, they are very comfy to work in. Although I'm not sure Clemens and August will embrace brand new shoes with a recognizable brand on them, but I'll hear about that (workwear and stuff) in an upcoming meeting with my manager and new colleagues! I can't wait to meet them and start my first day. :)

"Walk, walk, fashion baby, work it, move that bitch carazy."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten