woensdag 9 april 2014

Pixiemarket browsings

So I stumbled upon this website pixiemarket.com since these triangular sunglasses (you can find them at the Indie Rocker outfit) caught my attention.
Although I am not going to spend any money on clothing, a girl can dream, right?

While browsing, the first thing I really liked were these cute dresses.



And although I don't like the styling in this picture, I could combine it with a more fitted shirt or even a bandeautop underneath.


How awesome is this Love necklace?


And this Style Wars scarf? :D I wouldn't necessarily buy this, but I thought it'd be fun to show you.


Then I found this leather strapped skirt, which is totally my style. Unfortunately the back is just plain black. I would've liked it if the back would have been covered with (faux)leather as well.


Then I just love this whole outfit:


And this leopard jacket is <3!
I've always been a sucker for thrashy animal prints, lace and stuff like that.


This one is definitely my fav!

All pictures were copied from Pixiemarket.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten