dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Food

Lately I'm very into the one year old tv-show 24kitchen, which is very Dutch, based on easy made meals with readily available ingredients. After I discovered I an gluten sensitive, I'm being more conscious on what I eat. I saw this very delicious cream cheese for in between your lasagna meal. I'd looked SOOO delicious! (mjummjumm, nomnom, nom! o_0) that I'd like to try it, but if I want to eat lasagna, I'll have to buy (expensive) gluten-free stuff, or make my own from rice flour and eggs. I'll try both, see if it tastes a bit (or I can give it more flavour) and if it would even be sticky enough. If it works, maybe I'll post a video on my blog. :)
So here are the recipes for the cream cheese and also another delicious recipie for tahoe goreng, with the ingredients ricotta and palm sugar below. :)

Cream cheese with:
  • ricotta
  • basil
  • parmesan cheese
  • pepper
  • whipped cream


Tahoe goreng with:
  • fried tofu cubes 180 degrees Celsius
  • red pepper
  • garlic
  • sauce from palm sugar, peanuts, soy sauce, half a pepper, vinegar, garlic and water
  • cucumber
  • fried onions

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten